Model No. : PCI-USBNEC-1
PCI 5 Ports USB 2.0 card - NEC Chipset
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
The USB 2.0 5 Ports PCI adapter is a dramatic performance increase
over the standard USB 1.1. Whereas the USB 1.1 is only 12Mbits/s, the
new USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification used by the USB 2.0 5 Ports PCI
adapter runs at up to 480Mbits/s. The USB 2.0 5 Ports PCI adapter
with its higher bandwidth will be ideal for high speed devices such
as higher resolution video conferencing cameras, and the next generation
scanners, printers, and fast storage devices.
The USB 2.0 5 Ports PCI adapter is "backwards-compatible"
which means it will also work with all the older legacy USB 1.1
In fact, USB 2.0 5 Ports PCI adapter supports
USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices connected simultaneously with no loss
in performance of either.
- Connects USB 2.0 Hi-Speed or USB 1.1 Devices To
- Four auto speed selectable Type A USB ports, supports
all USB speeds. EHCI based 480 Mbits/second USB 2.0 Hi-Speed compliant.
OHCI based 12 Mbits/second USB 1.1 compliant.
- One Internal auto speed selectable Type A USB port for use with
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed or USB 1.1 Devices
- Support up to 127 devices
- Support devices hot swap and wake-up
- Support PCI-Bus Power Management Interface Specification release
- 32-bit 33MHz host interface compliant to PCI specification release
- Power 3.3V / 5V
- USB 2.0 drivers for Windows98/98SE/ME/2000
: NEC 720100
compatible Pentium 266-MHz or higher
98, Windows Me, Windows 2000